Why Train with GgBrows?
- A technician trained to the highest standard can earn up to 100k+ in their first year
- At GgBrows we offer FINANCE for our students
- GgBrows students are taught in small classes of no more than two students at one time
- GgBrows is 100% focused on student success
- Our training is spread over a period of 2 months on average to ensure that students’ knowledge and skill set excels above the others
- GgBrows teaches students how to BRAND, ADVERTISE and MARKET their new company
- GgBrows only takes on a limited amount of students a year so that we can be fully dedicated to ensuring 100% student success
- GgBrows offers unlimited shadow days
- GgBrows teaches all students how to run a business successfully and creates marketing plans with each student during training
- GgBrows provides ongoing support
Ombre Workshop total price – £1,800 Inc VAT
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR FULLY ACCREDITED SPMU TECHNICIANS WHO ARE FULLY INSURED AND LICENSED AND WHO OWN A COSMETIC TATTOOING MACHINE. THERE WILL ALSO BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THE HD BROWS PAD THROUGH GgBrows SHOULD YOU WISH TO MAKE A PURCHASE.
GgBrows’ Ombre Brow workshop covers all aspects of the creation of the perfect Ombre Brow.
Not only will you cover the Ombre Brow, but GgBrows also include mini workshops within your day of training in order to cover Colour Theory and successful marketing. It is extremely important to thoroughly understand SMPU Colour Theory in order to determine the correct pigment to use on a client. As well as this, it is also necessary to have expert knowledge in colour as you will be faced by many corrections that can only be covered with an Ombre Brow and you will need to know exactly how to correct an old pigment colour using the colour theory wheel. A mini workshop in Marketing, Branding and Advertising your business is also included within our workshop.
You will be issued with an in-house certificate, however training in a different SMPU technique does not affect your insurance.
You will use GgBrows’ machinery and needles and all other materials, but please do bring your machine so that Georgie can show you how to use your machine once you’re working alone.
You will need to provide proof of your certificate in SPMU and your insurance details prior to your arrival.
The cost of this workshop is £1,800 Inclusive of VAT.